Monday, March 13, 2006

LA PLAYLIST DE ENTRE SEMANA (RELAX)

1: Running up that hill - Placebo
2: Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
3: In the city of blinding lights - U2
4: Whir - Smashing Pumpkins
5: See you soon - Coldplay
6: Every body's got to learn sometimes - Beck
7: Mother - Blind Mellon
8: Nutshell (version Mtv Unplugged) - Alice In Chains
9: The flower of Magherally - Celtic Women
10: Landlocked blues - Bright Eyes
11: Winterlong - Smashing Pumpkins
12: Something vague - Bright Eyes

Hay dos rolas que son muy chidas, la primera, Running up thst hill, es un rolononon,m de echo, qo que soy muy fan de placebo, es una de las rolas que mas me gustan de ellos. Esta, la 12 de ojos brillantes y la 4 de los pumpkings, asi que los dejo con las lirics por si les laten pa que las bajen.

1: Running Up That Hill (on the SWG cover edition CD, lyrics by Kate Bush)
It doesn't hurt me
You wanna feel how it feels
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me
You wanna hear 'bout the deal that I'm making
You, you and me,

And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
If I only could oooh...

You don't want to hurt me
But see how deep the bullet lies
Unaware I'm tearing you asunder
There is thunder in our hearts, baby
Is there so much hate for the ones we love
'Tell me we both matter, don't we
You
You and me
You and me won't be unhappy

And if I only could
I'd make a deal with god
And get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
If I only could oooh...

C'mon baby, c'mon darlin'
Let me steal this moment from you now
Come on angel, c'mon, c'mon darling
Let's exchange the experience oh,

And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems.
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems.
And if I only could
Be running up that hill
And if I only could
Be running up that hill
And if I only could
Be running up that hill

2:Bright Eyes lyrics
" Something Vague "

Now and then it seems worse than it is, but mostly the view is accurate. You see your breath in
the air while you climb up the stairs to that coffin you call your apartment. And you sink in your
chair, brush the snow from your hair and drink the cold away. You are not really sure what you
are doing this for but you need something to fill up the days. A few more hours. There is a
dream in my brain that just won't go away. It has been stuck there since it came a few nights
ago I'm standing on a bridge in the town where I lived as a kid with my mom and my brothers.
And then the bridge disappears and I'm standing on air with nothing holding me. And I hang like
a star, fucking glow in the dark, for all those starving eyes to see, like the ones we've wished on.
But now I'm confused. Is this death really you? Do these dreams have any meaning? No. No, I
think it is more like a ghost that has been following us both. Something vague that we are not
seeing, something more like a feeling.

3: Smashing Pumpkins
"Whir"

I've wasted all my years
Been chasin' all my fears
For another brighter than you
I gave in long ago to make it to the show,
But it's not easy when you're alone

All your prayers
In my ears
Don't you care?

Whir yourself around
Just to fall back down
Whir yourself around

My honey, little girl
C'mon, lets go for a whirl
It's still early, the sun is sleeping

She says she wants to marry me
She says she wants a baby
It's not easy when you're scared

Whir yourself around
Just to fall back down
Whir yourself around

All your prayers
In my ears
Don't you care?

No comments: